Saturday, February 9, 2013

Candy Box Swap

Here's what I sent Michele for the Sweet Candy box
I had a very large heart box from last year. I covered the top with dictionary pages, then I added black buttons all around the edge. I painted it with some pearl ex powder mixed with water, and then added some doilies. The grey is a piece of lace, I finished it off with a couple buttons. I just realized you can't see the sides, they're decorated with some white heart trim.
 Here's some of what I sent in the box, a bunch of Dove dark chocolate hearts, a vintage dish towel. I also sent a couple of peachy colored beaded flowers, a roll of vintage ribbon, a snowman card, and probably some other things I didn't take pictures of.
And here's what's in the box, lots of lace and trim, some unmounted stamps, some buttons, a few embellishments and a Valentine tag.

2 comments:

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful heart box and yummie all those goodies, you definitely spoiled her.

hugs,
Wendy :)

Something Special said...

thankyou for the lovely box, I am the lucky one. I got so much Valentine loveliness this year, I feel blessed. I so loved the vintage stuff you put in there and how nice of you to include some dark chocolate for me. It arrived just a day before my birthday, so it was really special.