Wednesday, June 17, 2009

March Metalics

OK, I'm a little behind, I just noticed today, that I hadn't posted my CollageAtcs since February, so I'm posting March (this post), April and May's cards today. They'll all be separate posts.


Left to right: In this one, I thought it might be cute to add circles to the middle of the flowers on this paper. The items I used from this swap are the purple circle and the brad with the faux clear jewel in the middle. On the second card I used the star bead and the faux jewels.
On the purple card, I wrapped the printed scalloped piece in a gold cord I was given and then added the gold foil at the bottom to tie in the gold colors, both gold pieces were in the packet. On the butterfly card I used the little red flower. On the tag card, I used the faux jewels.

On the heart card I used the white heart under the green button. On the gold card I used the gold foil background, I love the look of this card. The sunflower in the corner was used on the girl card. The "Sew" card was my favorite, I used the pink fabric in the corner, and then "sewed" on the buttons with a piece of copper wire from my package.

No comments: