Saturday, June 23, 2018

Spring Tag

I signed up to make a spring tag in one of my groups. We had to make a tag that was 3.5x5 or larger, it had to have a butterfly or dragonfly and a flower on it. I was really not interested in making this, not because I didn't want to do it, I've just been having a hard time getting creative lately. I signed up for a bunch of swaps in this one group to get me to be more creative, but it's not happening. I'm staying signed up for them, but I'm not feeling a ton more creative. I did this tag last Tuesday. I was getting my swaps together for my groups and was so excited to be done and then realized I still had to make this tag.
Here's what I created:
 I totally stole the picture my partner posted in our group, mine turned out very blurry. Anywho, this tag came together in like 5 minutes. I already had the tag, I found the doily, the layered flower, the sentiment and the butterfly in my stash. Sometimes I don't have to be creative, I just need to have the right pieces and put them together.
I love how it turned out.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 Love the shabby chic-ness of the tag. It's very cute.
She also included a bunch of extras:

No comments: