Saturday, June 9, 2018

Red, white and blue pocket letter

I signed up to do a Red, White and Blue pocket letter in one of my groups. Here's what I made:
 I had a hard time with this one, I'm not sure why, my first idea was to have some blue paper as a background as well, but it just didn't look right. So, I took the red/white striped paper and added some blue paper to the tops of it. I basically scrounged up all the patriotic stuff I had and combined it on here. The pinwheels at the top I made with stickers and toothpicks, I thought the cards looked a little bland so I added the red, white and blue bling to the bottom. The USA is a diecut someone sent me.
The second row I just added some stickers. The third row has some stickers, a rosette I received in a swap and some stamps I picked up at a garage sale.
The goodies:
 Stickers, a sequins mix I created, some die cuts, a paper clip, some stamps, a magnet and some washi.
I'm still doing the backing them in another paper. I just have way too much paper and I don't think I'll ever use it all.
What my partner sent me:
The goodies:


No comments: