Thursday, July 10, 2014

Altered Box

A few weeks ago for my birthday, my mom and I went on a Junkin' Trip, go here to read about.
On our travels, I found this cute little box for $2. I saw it and knew it needed to be altered. I found some great clip art and it just all came together.
Here's what I did to it:
This is the front, it's covered with some striped scrapbook paper, I added the flapper girl image.
This is the back, I just added the "Love" piece.
Here's a look at the side, you can't see it very well, but I covered the sides in a green washi tape to tie into the green on the front.
Here's a look at the inside, I just glued the two pieces into it.

I feel it should have something cool in it, but I haven't figured out what to put in it. I might also add some mod podge as a protective coat. I think it turned out really cool.

No comments: