Friday, December 16, 2011

Vintage Stocking Swap

I received my gifts from Lynn, my partner in the Vintage Stocking Swap. Here's what the box looked like when I opened it:
Full of exciting gifts, here's what they turned out to be:
ATCs she had made, some craft items, clear Christmas stamps, vintage pictures/photos and a cool owl pendant.
A snowman lamp, light up snowman, cute hot air balloon ornament, peppermint bark, a reindeer bag full of mints, and the stocking she made for me.
A tree cookie cutter and cooking book.
Vintage linens and a crocheted washcloth.
And a bunch of bath supplies.


Thank you so much Lynn. To see what I sent/made for her, go here.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Merry Christmas to you and a wonderful New Year!

Simply Iowa said...

Merry Christmas to You...and Yours!
What a Great Gift Box!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Its always so fun to get goodies in the mail! Thanks for your nice comments on my Christmas tree post!