Friday, October 21, 2011

Grandma's Birthday

This past Saturday(10/15) was my grandma's 95th birthday, here's what I made for her:

The layout for this card I got from an issue of Papercrafts magazine. I layered patterned paper that I cut with decorative edged scissors on the card. The green flower is a chipboard shape from my Secret Santa, it has a sticker that says "Time to make a wish" on it. There are 3 paper flowers with beads in the center as well.
Here's her present:
I started with a white wooden frame. I painted it blue, and then added dictionary pages to it. I then spritzed it with a shimmery yellow spray. The buttons on the side, the glass heart and the button in the middle all match in color. The "9" and "5" are chipboard shapes that were painted a moss green. The flower was also misted with the shimmery yellow spray.

No comments: