Saturday, March 13, 2010

More experimentation

OK, so now my project is blueish green. I decided I wanted to be able to see the book pages, but I didn't want them to be creamish white, so I tried to mix some greenish paint with water, and then noticed it was oil paint and they didn't mix very well, so I added some Moss Green acrylic paint and some Blue Pearl acrylic pain and mixed it, the pearl blue kinda took over. Then when I put it on my piece, since I still had the oil paint on the brush, some of that got on there. I have decided I don't like this oil paint.
SOOOO, I'm giving it away. It's 1 fluis ounce of Genesis Artist Colors Phthalo Green 06. All you have to do is post a comment on this post, and you'll be entered. I will send this anywhere. You'll have until the end of this month, March 31st to enter. This is totally separate from my paper giveaway, to enter that one go here.
Good Luck!!!

No comments: