Friday, January 20, 2017

wands

Man, it's been awhile. And I haven't really been creating much. I haven't had a day off from working since the 4th. Last week, basically all I did was get up, go to work, get home, sleep and repeat. I worked about 65 hours, I was wiped.
I did create a wand and a pocket letter on the 5th.

 I won't be able to recreate this wand. Everything on it is from stuff people have sent me in swaps. That silver snowflake at the top, is actually from a Holiday tag swap. The doilies were sent to me by my winter ELF swap partner, as was the sparkly foam snowflake. The middle snowflake on the back was on a winter paperclip from a swap. I did sign up for a swap where I make 4 wands. I like wands, and I love getting them, so I wanted to try making some.
I also made a wand from a lot of goodies I got from one of my winter PL's:
There is a mirrored snowflake on top of a thick foam snowflake on top of a sparkly snowflake on top of a sparkly plastic snowflake on top of a white snowflake doily.


No comments: