Thursday, April 14, 2011

9 Days of Easter Swap

I signed up for a 9 Days of Easter Swap, hosted by Amy of Crafting by Candlelight. It was originally a 12 Days of Easter Swap (like a 12 days of Christmas), but only 9 people signed up. We were supposed to make 9 of the same or similar items to send to Amy and then she would put gifts 1-9 from different people in a box and send them to us. Unfortunately, #1 dropped out and #7 got sick, so Amy added something for #1, and #7 seven might still send us something. I bought myself something at Walmart yesterday and decided to wrap it with the extra tissue paper Amy sent us and add it for #7. Here is what the pile of gifts looks like: I'm going to open one gift a day starting on Saturday and TRY to post it each day. I will take pictures of the item wrapped, and unwrapped and then tell you who it was from with a link to their blog if they have one. I will also tell you how I made my gift when it comes up. I'm having such a hard time not opening them now, I know one person couldn't wait, and they said we have some awesome gifts to open, that doesn't help me. I haven't decided if I'm waiting until Easter to open them or not. I do have an Easter basket that I gathered for myself, plus this swap, plus I might be getting together with my mom's side of the family on Easter, that's a lot to do on Easter, so I might just open them when I get them. What do you think?

No comments: