Sunday, September 18, 2016

Catching up

I seem to be doing this a lot on both of my blogs. I am now moved in and have a craft space, but I am finding it very hard to be creative, I don't know why. So, how about a few things people have made for me?
I signed up for an ATC swap through one of my FB groups before my move. Sadly, I don't have pictures of the ones I made, but here's what I got in return:
This one is from Ronnie. I love the vintage feel of it. Also, sadly, I don't know where these are at the moment.
This is a nice fall one from Michele:
 and the goodies she sent me:
These next two pictures came in the same envelope, from Tammi. The cards she sent me:
 And some goodies:
 Shortly before I moved, I created a birthday card for a friend. The outside:
 And the inside:
 This is an ATC I created:
 And a few tags from after I moved;

No comments: