Monday, June 10, 2013

Not very creative

I'm failing miserably at being creative lately. So, here's some stuff I purchased lately for you to look at:
 bird tag bought from MellieJaneRustics.
So, my birthday's coming up. Three weeks from tomorrow actually, I'll be turning 30. I'm freaking out a little. I don't have a salaried/benefitted job, or a permanent place to live. I'm trying to save money because my health insurance is way too expensive. I'm working as many hours at my job as I can, which is part of the reason I haven't been creative. I just don't want to do much when I get home.

 Hope bracelet bought from TheGiftoftheMagi.
I wish people would send me cool stuff for my birthday, but I probably won't get much. My mother says she'll resize a ring so I can wear it again. I know I won't get anything really cool. But, if people want to send me something, let me know. I would totally repay you on your birthday.

I keep thinking I'll get creative, I started a glue book, and then got distracted, so all my art stuff is spread out in my hallway. I need to shove it all back in the closet.
I'm planning a dinner party on my porch for my birthday, but my friends might want to see my apartment, which is messy as usual, so I really should clean it.


No comments: