Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Baby shower time

I'm attending the baby shower of a co-worker today, so I whipped up a card and decorated a bag to go with it.
 
 I have a ton of these green bags from a local shop, so I decided to use one. I started by adding a brown strip to cover the shop's name, on top of that is a vintage German book page. The circle started out as a file folder I bought at a garage sale, I layered green and blue Washi tape on top of it. The baby is a boy, so my first thought was to use a lot of blues and greens, and pick through my stuff for an image, as I don't have any baby stuff. In my stash, I found these dinosaur stickers, so I fussy fut the purple one, and added him to the circle. A giant googly eye was a nice finishing touch.
The card started from the dinosaur image. I made an orange card (it's much more orange than it shows), and layered some blue and green paper and then the dinosaur image.
The inside isn't very interesting, just a dinosaur stamp in all four corners, colored in bright colors.

I hope my co worker likes them.

No comments: