Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm Stuck

Well over a month ago, Liz Mathews posted this project on her blog, she had at the bottom of the post said she would send her leftover heart pieces to the first commenter. I was the first commenter, I got them around Valentine's Day.
Here's my project so far:
I originally wasn't going to make a big piece like she had, but I couldn't find an smaller artist canvas to use. I started gluing the hearts on, then had to add hearts from my collection. When I was done with that, I thought I'd "lightly" go over it with alcohol inks, but I got too much on it. Then I tried fixing it by rubbing a red ink pad over it, and adding some vellum pieces to lighten up the color.

This is where I am, I don't know where I'm going from here. Anyone have any advice?

No comments: