Monday, October 5, 2009

Holiday cards

Here are the cards I made yesterday. This first one has a felt stocking with wooden stars in the corner.
This one has a small felt snowman with wooden stars.
This one has a bigger felt snowman with a wooden star and candy canes.
This one hasa felt Santa with a sleigh.
This one has a paper Santa with a plastic Rudolph
This one has a felt Rudolph with a plastic gingerbread man.
This one has a paper tree with a plastic star on top and a plastic sled.

Anyone have ideas on prices? I'm planning on sending them with white, red or green envelopes according to the color of the cardstock in the background and in a plastic sleeve.
I also have a couple white snowflakes on black and a card with a felt penguin that needs a little touching up. I'll post those tomorrow. If you're interested in any of these, I can put them under reserve.

No comments: