Sunday, May 23, 2021

Pocket letters

Butterfly pocket letter:
Totally just used some butterfly paper for the background and added stickers.
Spring mini pocket letter:
I added some trim to the bottom, a sticker on the first pocket, a bee hive die cut and gemstone bee to the second pocket and a sun die cut and some resin watering can stickers to the third pocket.
Sticker bomb pocket letter: 
This was a ton of fun, all I had to do was cover paper with stickers and then cut it down to size.
Flower pocket letter:

I took a flower picture and cut it to size, I added some stickers and some washi to the edges.
Unicorn mini pocket letters:
Just stickers and washi, sometimes I don't do as much on pocket letters because it seems I don't get much back and I just don't feel like putting in the effort.
Flower pocket letter:
I used some washi to edge this calendar paper.

No comments: