Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Altered notebook

I signed up for an altered notebook swap.
I went with a springy theme. I used some vintage trim for the closure and to cover the binding. I decorated the front paper with stickers and gems.
Back:
Not very exciting. I messed up on attaching the paper, so had to add some washi tape around the edges.
We had to include two pockets:
Again with the washi tape border.
And 3 tabs.
Last time, I cute little tabs that I attached this time, I went with punched out circles and added flower stickers to them.
I thought they came out pretty cute.
There are also flower stickers in the same colors on the backs.
Last pocket:
I'm not a bright colors person, but I like how this turned out.
 I signed up for a tassel swap:
I love using up some of my numerous trims (both vintage and not) and some of my resin charms for these. They are so fun to make. I had to keep the green/pink one for myself. I just couldn't part with it.

No comments: