Monday, May 24, 2021

Loaded Destash Envelope

I figured out a cute way to send glitter:
I just poured it into an empty pen. I closed up the top with a gemstone and some hot glue. It's wicked cute, but I feel it needs a little more embellishment.
I made a cute rosette:
Had some leftover black paper, so made the rosette, added a circle I found on my desk and a resin piece and tiny bow. I wasn't trying to make Hello Kitty, but it kinda looks like her.
I had to make a loaded destash envelope for a swap. We had to alter a 4x6 envelope and fill it with stuff:
I just went to town with some of the ephemera on my desk.
the back:
And I had this cute gem stone stickers, and some washi stickers.
The guts:
We had to send 15 stickers, 3 handmade embellishments, 6 pieces of patterned paper 3.5"x2.5" or larger, 2 altered paper clips, a shiny thing, 15 die cuts, 2 ribbon/lace, and a rosette/wand. It was destash, so we could make the things, or put in stuff we'd gotten in other swaps and wouldn't use.
 

No comments: