Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Spring pocket letter

I signed up to do a spring pocket letter swap in one of my groups, we had a couple things we had to include on the front: a flower, a bicycle and a spring sentiment:
 I decided to create it as a sheet and then cut it apart to make it pocket letter. I added the flowers from another sheet to the side. I found the cute animals on bicycles stickers in my stash and added the sentiment stickers.
We also had to include specific things as goodies in the back: something handmade and washi samples
 I found some bird epoxy stickers in my stash, die cuts, stickers, sticky notes, altered paper clips washi samples.
The back:
Some nice spring flower paper.
Here's what I received from my partner:
 back:
 Goodies:
 Unfortunately, she didn't follow the directions for the swap. We were supposed to have a bicycle, a flower and a spring sentiment on the front, and something handmade and washi samples in the back.
So, I was sent a replacement pocket letter:
 I love that she stamped images and cut them out. I don't use stamps as much as I used to. I also suck at coloring images, so when someone makes/colors them for me I get excited.
back:
This was packed with goodies.

No comments: