Saturday, May 26, 2018

Pink and gold pocket letter

I signed up for a pink and gold pocket letter in one of my groups. I realized I haven't done a lot of pocket letters lately, which is sad because I like making them.
Anywho, here's what I made:
 I used some pink paper with gold polka dots (Jo Anns) for the background. I cut apart some journaling cards (Tuesday Morning) that had these pretty pink butterflies on them. I also added some gold sparkly stickers (Hobby Lobby). I love how it turned out.
Here's the goodies:
 I put in some chipboard stickers, a tiny notebook, some paper scraps, some owl stickers, a clear stamp, some raffia, some altered paper clips and a couple rolls of thin washi.
The back:
Here's what I received from my partner:
 back:
 Goodies:
I love everything in this swap. The pocket letter was beautiful with a shaker that was made correctly and all the goodies were beautiful.

No comments: