Tuesday, March 13, 2018

April Tag

It's time for the monthly tag swap. I was going to go with an Easter theme, but then someone posted theirs that had a flower theme, so I sorta went that direction, sorta not.
I knew I wanted flowers, then I started looking through my stuff and decided I wanted the retro looking lady. I was originally going to put the calendar down by her feet, but it didn't fit with the border. I went with a yellow paper to mount the calendar on to pull out the yellow in the lady's dress. There was this flowery thing that I couldn't cut out of the image without ruining the lady, so I layered a die cut, a chipboard piece and a rosette over it. I love how it turned out.
Here's why my partner sent me:
 The big April calendar actually comes out of the pocket.
She also included some cute card kits for me:

No comments: