Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine's pocket letter

I signed up to do a Valentine's Day pocket letter in one of my Facebook groups. I used a bunch of stickers I have been hoarding.
The backgrounds are 3x4 journaling cards I bought at Tuesday Morning. I rounded the corners because there was always one corner left from the original card that was rounded. Like I said I used a lot of stickers I have been hoarding. What's really sad is I was going to pick up more of them when I went to Hobby Lobby the other day, but they didn't have any, they didn't even have an empty slot for them, so I guess they stopped carrying them.
All the stickers except the dogs, the 'hello love' and the pink glitter heart in the top row are from those hoarded stickers. Those other ones are chipboard stickers from Target.
I LOVE how this turned out, the look is not something I usually do. I was going to go for a more vintage theme for a different swap, and then the stickers just matched the backgrounds way too nicely, that it went a different way.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 I LOVE IT!!!
The goodies:
I'm also loving all the goodies, that doesn't happen very often. I will be passing the owl sticky notes to someone else, as I already have this set.

No comments: