Monday, October 16, 2017

Pink card

One of the new groups I joined on facebook, had a pink swap for October.
Here's what I made:
Basically, I raided my stash and pulled out a bunch of pink stuff. The background is from a paper pad especially made to make cards. The journaling card is from a swap as is the butterfly die cut. The trim is from Michaels.
Of course, when they partnered up, they kinda changed the rules on me. Since it's October it's supposed to be about surviving breast cancer and courage, the original rules were anything pink, in the partnered post it said pink and about courage, so I made another one and sent it to my partner:
The papers are from my stash, I found the quote online and drew the pink ribbon.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 And the inside:
I love the little punches she included.

No comments: