Monday, June 4, 2018

Altered Clipboard

I signed up for a different swap in one of my groups. We had to take a large clipboard and alter it. Here's mine:
I was going to go with a Paris theme, but I signed up for a Paris themed tag later in the summer and I don't have a ton of Paris items. The background paper and the girl did come from Parisian themed paper pad, though. That was all I had for my plan, then I added the cloud paper to the top to fill it in and the hot air balloons. I liked the extra texture of the jeweled flowers at the bottom. I didn't know what else to do with it, so I hot glued the paper pad in the middle. I like how it turned out. It's a bit flat, but if someone's actually using it as a clipboard with paper, I didn't want to put too much dimension on it.
Here's what my partner sent:

No comments: