Thursday, December 27, 2018

Random

An ATC:
 I used some planner stickers to make the background trees. Everything else is stickers.
Had a card sketch on a group:
 Here's the card I created:
And another card sketch:
 The theme was supposed to be snowmen. This is what I created:
 I couldn't do flowers with a snowman. I love how it turned out. It's basically a lot of paper layered and then some wooden snowflakes with some gems in the middle with a snowglobe sticker and a sticker that says 'festive wishes'
Here's a pocket letter I made:
 I had to go really flat, as it was making it's way to Portugal. I cut out some monsters and added some eyeball stickers and heart stickers.
One I received:
 She said it was her first one, I think it turned out pretty nice.
An ATC I received:
 And one I made:
It's a tag, I cut apart, added some stickers to.

No comments: